President Donald Trump announced his intention to take legal action against the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), seeking damages of up to $5 billion. The lawsuit centers on alleged ...
President Donald Trump on Friday said he plans to file a lawsuit against the BBC over an edit of his Jan. 6, 2021, speech cut by investigative documentary series Panorama, the news organization ...
Speaking to reporters on board Air Force One on Friday evening, Trump said: “We’ll sue them for anywhere between $1 billion and $5 billion, probably sometime next week.” “I think I have to do that, I ...
The BBC has officially issued an apology to Donald Trump over a misleading edit of his January 6th speech, RadarOnline.com can reveal. While the network apologized for the Panorama episode at the ...
(TNND) — President Donald Trump has now threatened to sue the BBC for at least $1 billion, accusing the broadcaster of defamation and of deceptively editing a Jan. 6 speech to portray him as inciting ...
President Trump has the BBC in his sights because it aired a documentary with an edited version of his speech to supporters on Jan. 6 before the Capitol riot. Two leaders of the BBC have resigned.
LONDON—President Trump has threatened to file a $ 1 billion lawsuit against the BBC over the way the U.K. state broadcaster edited one of his speeches in a documentary last year.
President Trump is threatening to sue the BBC for $1 billion for "false, defamatory" statements made in a documentary about his rally speech on Jan. 6, 2021. In a letter sent to BBC Chair Samir Shah ...
FIRST ON FOX— President Donald Trump is seeking to hold the BBC responsible for "false, defamatory, disparaging, and inflammatory statements," giving the British broadcaster a Friday deadline to make ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results